Window Cling – Our Lady Of Walsingham
Stained glass transfer of the statue of Our Lady of Walsingham.
The original statue of Our Lady of Walsingham was burnt during the reign of Henry VIII when the Augustinian Priory in Walsingham was destroyed in 1538. The current statue is based on the design taken from the seal found on the Priory site.
- Includes history of Walsingham
- Self-cling and easy to reposition
- 24 cm x 11 cm