The Earth Cries Glory: Daily Prayer with Creation
Simple, direct and strikingly beautiful, this companion offers a pattern for daily prayer to renew attention, understanding, compassion and delight towards the creation of which we are part.
Part one, Praying with the Seasons, offers complete liturgies for morning, midday, evening and night prayer throughout the year as the seasons of the Christian year and of nature meet:
- The Path of Shadows: Winter Solstice - Advent and Christmas
- The Growing Light: Early Spring - Epiphany
- The Seed of Promise: Spring Equinox - Lent
- The Fire of Life: Beltane - Easter to Pentecost
- The Greatest Light: Summer Solstice - Ordinary Time 1
- The Gift of First Fruits: Lammas - Harvest
- The Time of Gathering: Autumn Equinox - Ordinary Time 2
- The Call of Memory: Samhain - All Souls, All Saints
Part two, Praying with the Elements, provides rites that resonate with the seaons and stages of life.
Together, its words and rhythms help connect you to the unconditioned and incarnate grace of God everywhere present in creation.
Sorry, currently out of stock