Jubilee Offers

The Shrine celebrates the 100th anniversary of it’s restoration by Fr Hope Patten. On 6th July 1922, very soon after his induction as Vicar of Walsingham the previous year, Fr Patten set up the image of Our Lady of Walsingham in the Guild Chapel of the Parish Church. It marked the moment when pilgrims began to return to once again to to this ancient and important place of pilgrimage.